Johnsonville® Sausage Bowl Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read these rules before entering the “Johnsonville Sausage Bowl” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
1. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage, LLC, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 (“Sponsor”). Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with Facebook, Inc., or Twitter, Inc., or Instagram, LLC.
2. Administrator. The Sweepstakes is administered by Crescendo Collective, 131 W. Seeboth St., Suite 301, Milwaukee, WI 53204 (“Administrator”).
3. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 4, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on February 14, 2016. The Sweepstakes computer, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion, is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age (or the majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) or older. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
5. How to Enter: There are four (4) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Via the Promotion Website: During the Entry Round, visit www.johnsonville.com/sausagebowl (the “Website”) and upload a photograph of your Sausage Bowl Gathering. You must also complete the official online entry form, including your name, email, zip code and daytime telephone number.
B. Via Facebook: During the Entry Round, visit the Johnsonville Facebook page (www.facebook.com/johnsonville) and post a photograph to the Johnsonville timeline of your Sausage Bowl Gathering. Posts must include the hashtag: #sausagebowlcontest.
C. Via Twitter: During the Entry Round, follow @Johnsonville on Twitter and tweet a photograph of your Sausage Bowl Gathering from your Twitter account (your Twitter profile settings must be set to public during the Sweepstakes Period and for twenty (20) days thereafter). Use the hashtag #sausagebowlcontest and tag @Johnsonville to be entered.
D. Via Instagram: During the Entry Round, follow @jvillesausage on Instagram and post a photograph of your Sausage Bowl Gathering from your Instagram account (your Instagram profile settings must be set to public during the Sweepstakes Period and for twenty (20) days thereafter). Use the hashtag #sausagebowlcontest and tag @jvillesausage to be entered.
Only entries submitted via the methods above are eligible. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or other express delivery services, will NOT be accepted. Entries must be received no later than the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, per method of entry. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST. When you enter the Sweepstakes via the Website, you can also opt-in to receive promotional offers and emails from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving such offers and emails at any time and opting-in does not impact your chances of winning.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
Entries (i) must be the original and sole creation of the submitting entrant, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to, the copyright in any entry, must be owned solely by the submitting entrant; (ii) may not have been submitted in any other competition and may not have been published; (iii) may not contain any people in the photograph; (iv) may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light; (v) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (vi) may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; and (vii) may not contain inappropriate content, for example but not limited to, profanity, defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic groups, threats to any person, place, business, or group. Each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry complies with all of those conditions. Any non-complying entry will subject the entrant to disqualification in Sponsor's sole discretion. By submitting an entry, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free license in any and all media, now know or hereafter created, to copy, prepare derivative works, and distribute the entrant's entry materials. Entrants hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the entrant's entry, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All entry information and recipes, if submitted, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any entry you submit.
6. Selection of Winners. On or about February 22, 2016, Sponsor will select fifty (50) Finalists from all eligible entries received in a random drawings. Potential Finalists will be notified by phone, email and/or direct message (the “Notification”) on or about February 22, 2016 and will be required to respond to the Notification according to the directions in the Notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the time the Notification was made by Sponsor or its designee. If the Potential Finalist does not respond to the Notification according to the directions in the notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the time the message was sent by Sponsor then the Potential Finalist will be disqualified and a substitute Finalist will be selected in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries. The first fifty (50) eligible Potential Finalists that successfully respond to the Notification in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the Finalists. Sponsor will then select one (1) Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing consisting of all Finalists.
Grand Prize Potential Winner will be notified by phone, email and/or direct message on or about February 23, 2016 and will be required to respond to the Notification according to the directions in the Notification within seventy-two (72) hours of the time the Notification was made by Sponsor or its designee. The participant selected as a Grand Prize Potential Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim the prize. Grand Prize Potential Winner may also be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Release”) (where permitted) within the time set forth on the Release. If the Grand Prize Potential Winner does not respond to the Notification according to the directions in the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of the time the message was sent by Sponsor or if the Grand Prize Potential Winner does not return the Release within the time specified, then the Grand Prize Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing of all remaining Finalists. The first eligible Grand Prize Potential Winner that successfully claims the Grand Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the Grand Prize Winner.
Being named a Potential Finalist or Potential Grand Prize Winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Decisions of judges are binding and final in all respects.
7. Odds. Odds of being selected for a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
A. One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive a deluxe grill and a year's worth of Johnsonville products. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): $600. A year's worth of Johnsonville products will be awarded in the form of Johnsonville coupons. Grand Prize will be delivered to Grand Prize Winner 2-6 weeks after verification of Grand Prize Winner.
B. Fifty (50) Finalist Prizes: Each Finalist will receive a brat football and Johnsonville coupons. ARV of each Finalist Prize is $15. Finalist Prizes will be shipped to Finalists within 2-6 weeks after verification of Grand Prize Winner.
ARV of all prizes is $1,350. Winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Winners. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners may also be featured on the Johnsonville Website and social media, in brand news releases and other trade communications. The decision to feature any winner is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winners acknowledge that Sponsor has no further obligation other than to award the advertised prize. No prize transfers, cash redemptions or substitutions except by Sponsor as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to award a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. All prizes will be awarded, provided they are properly claimed. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
10. General Terms: By entering, entrants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and their agents, from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this brand, unless prohibited by law. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website/Sweepstakes application. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any non-conforming entries. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established e-mail account associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
11. General Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES OR LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).
12. Winners List: For a list of winners' names, available after March 1, 2016, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Crescendo Collective, Attention: Johnsonville Sausage Bowl Sweepstakes Winner List, 131 W. Seeboth St., Suite 301, Milwaukee, WI53204. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than March 30, 2016.